According to the San Angelo Fire Department, it was a close call for one local resident Friday morning. A house fire broke out in the 3500 block of Tanglewood before sunrise. Fire crews were called to the fire just before three A.M. Authorities believe it was an electrical problem that sparked the fire that was primarily confined to the attic of the house. The fire department credits a "working" smoke detector inside the home for alerting the residents about the danger. No one was injured during this accident.